Aesthetician offers facial treatments aimed at revitalizing the skin, boosting collagen production, and preserving a beautiful complexion
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Benefits of deep-cleansing facial: helps remove imperfections and delivers highly concentrated oxygen molecules deeply to the epidermis level to combat visible signs of aging.
Benefits of European facial: purifying facials help unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About Glamour Skin Care
At Glamous Skin Care, aesthetician Sonbol's signature service is the stress-relief facial. The custom, multi-step treatment exfoliates and hydrates skin, and it even extends beyond the face as Sonbol massages specialized products into the back, too.
But while her signature service is designed to relieve stress, she's also focused on results. Sonbol specializes in glycolic peels and microdermabrasion, which exfoliate skin in different ways to help shed dull layers of dead cells. At Glamour Skin Care, located within Peninsula Beauty, these and other skincare treatments help visitors feel radiant.