All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 27, 2017
· Reviewed June 9, 2017
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $11 for $20 for 2 or more people towards drinks, valid Sunday - Thursday
- $12 for $20 for 2 or more people towards drinks, valid anyday
- $22 for $40 for 4 or more people towards drinks, valid Sunday - Thursday
- $23 for $40 for 4 or more people towards drinks, valid anyday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers or vouchers. Not valid on New Year's Eve, New Years Day, or St. Patrick's Day. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Glascott’s Saloon
Originally a speakeasy during Prohibition, Glascott’s Saloon is one of the oldest bars in Lincoln Park. Though the groggery has been in operation for over seven decades, much of its original decor remains intact, from cherub bas-reliefs to a cash register that accepts only tiddlywinks. Whether seated inside at a high-backed barstool or outside in a patio chair, guests can sip their choice of 18 draft beers from craft breweries such as Goose Island and Magic Hat.