What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose from Four Options
- One custom-engraved glass ($21.95 value)
- Two custom-engraved glasses ($37.90 value)
- Four custom-engraved glasses ($67.80 value)
- Eight custom-engraved glasses ($103.60 value)
Customers can choose from the following glass types: 15-ounce stemless wineglass, 11-ounce rocks cocktail glass, 16-ounce pint glass, or 13-ounce coffee mug. You can engrave a friend’s name on the glass for an inside joke, create a customized wedding present, or etch the glass with your business name to hand out as promotional materials.
- Glasses can be engraved with 1 to 3 lines of engraved text; a maximum of 25 characters per line is recommended for ideal presentation
- All glasses of a set do need to be the same glass type and have the same design
- Designs are permanently and elegantly carved into the glass surface using a sandblasting technique, saving the message from chipping or wearing off
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Shipping not included; $5.95 for shipping for a single glass, $8.95 for set of 2, $11.95 for set of 4, and $14.95 for set of 8. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Glass with a Twist
The company personalizes beer mugs, wine goblets, champagne flutes, and just about any other drinking receptacle you can think of with custom engravings and color prints. Its talented employees utilize a premier sandblasting method to permanently carve designs into glasses, or they use screen-printing technology to infuse designs with vibrant colors.
Glass with a Twist only works with restaurant-quality glassware, and it completes orders of all sizes—even down to a single glass. The company provides fast turnaround times and can also personalize non-glassware items, using their own graphics or customer-supplied artwork.