What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $15 for $40 Toward Prescription and Non-Prescription Eyewear, which can be combined with other GlassesUSA.com coupon codes
- A complete pair of glasses online starts at $48 including basic prescription lenses
- Get 50% off your first pair of frames w/ basic lenses when you sign up at GlassesUSA.com (exclusions apply)
- Over 2500 frame styles including designer brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, Armani, Tom-Ford
- Premium lens coatings, thinner lenses, and multifocal lenses available at additional cost
- Free shipping and returns on all orders in the US.
- 14-Day 100% money back guarantee
- 24/7 customer service availability
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 voucher redemption per order. Promotional value valid online only for glasses in GlassesUSA’s Groupon Collection. Voucher may be combined with any eligible GlassesUSA.com coupon codes, including GlassesUSA’s 50% Off 1st Time Customer promotion. All eyeglass frames include basic single-vision prescription lenses. Higher prescriptions require lenses upgrade at additional cost. Sunglasses do not include free prescription lenses. Contact lenses or glasses accessories excluded from promotion. Free standard shipping on all US orders. Voucher may not be used towards international or expedited shipping fees. Minimum purchase equal to the full offer value required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Conventional wisdom holds that, like cars, shoes, or friends for your children, prescription glasses should never be bought online. But thanks to the vision fixers at GlassesUSA.com, that restriction is a thing of the past. Customers can upload an image of themselves to virtually try on a selection of more than 1,000 frames, ensuring that the specs they pick will complement their face perfectly. What's more, prescription lenses are included with almost every frame, and, for a fee, those lenses can also be upgraded with anti-glare, scratch-resistant, or Transitions treatments. GlassesUSA stocks designer, vintage, and classic frames, so customers of every fashion sense can find the frames that are right for them.