The club offers a variety of facilities including swimming pools, tennis and volleyball courts to relax and have fun with friends and family
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit: Click here to see hours of operation.
- Weekend membership and part-time family membership begin Memorial Weekend and end on Labor Day.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Day Pass purchases require signing of waiver, some blackout dates apply due to events, call or check website prior to visit. Weekend Membership and Part-Time Family Membership offers require registration. Must fill out member application and sign waiver before first visit. Offer not valid for current members. The Weekend Membership is for every weekend the club is open during the summer. The Part-Time Family Membership is for every day the club is open and includes both pool and tennis courts. Weekend Membership and Part-Time Family Membership begin Memorial Weekend and end Labor Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Glenbrooke Swim and Tennis Club
Glenbrooke Swim and Tennis Club may only have two sports in its name, but it boasts far more impressive numbers than that. Read on to learn about a few of them:
- 1963—the year the club was founded
- 12 acres of wooded land surround the club
- 6-lane pool, each of which measures 25 meters
- 1–2.5 feet—the depth of the gated children's pool
- 2 picnic areas near the main pool
- 2 diving boards: a 1-meter and a 2-meter
- 1 water slide
- 1 dedicated lap lane for adults
- 1 full-size blacktop basketball court
The club also offers private or semi-private swimming lessons, party rentals, and family activities and events.