Golf is considered a gentleman’s game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for 12 large buckets of range balls (up to an $80 value)
- $63 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental and two large buckets of range balls, valid 10/1–11/30 (up to a $126 value)<p>
Gleneagle Golf Club
When golfers approach the elevated first tee box at Gleneagle Golf Club, they’re greeted by a view of Pikes Peak and the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains hovering on the horizon and the U.S. Air Force Academy campus sprawling below. From this panoramic overlook, they send golf balls screaming against the course’s dramatic backdrops, with lines carefully orchestrated by designer Frank Hummel so golfers never have to worry about hitting a low-flying stealth bomber.
The course rewards accuracy off the tee, with the par of 72 often attainable only for those players who can manage to stay within the confines of the narrow fairways. After finishing up with the reachable-in-two par 5 18th hole, golfers can head indoors to the club’s La Zingara Italian Restaurant to escape the sun and dine on classic Italian entrees such as veal, pasta, and Neapolitan-style pizza.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,230 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 74.6 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
_Gleneagle Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week._