Golf club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for 18 holes of golf for two with a $10 restaurant voucher good toward lunch for each player (up to an $80 value)
- $70 for 18 holes of golf for four with a $10 restaurant voucher good toward lunch for each player (up to a $160 value)
At midday, golfers eat lunch at Gleneagle Family Restaurant Bar & Grill, where they can bite into a burger and fries ($9), sip a beverage ($1–$2), or munch on a trio of a hot dog, chips, and beverage ($6).
Gleneagle Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Gleneagle Golf Course
Cleaved through rows of muscular cedar and fir trees and mature arbors, Gleneagle Golf Course's 18-hole course stretches across 5,851 yards of meandering fairways and treacherous hazards. Though the relatively short course does not demand gargantuan drives to contend for par, it counters with an ensemble of strategically placed bunkers, ball-hungry water hazards, and shape-shifting greens to affect a moderately challenging course. Patrons can prepare for the picturesque par 70 with a stint at the driving range, where an irons-only restriction keeps unruly drivers at bay and fosters the type of short-yardage precision that will prove advantageous on the course. After looping the emerald links, players can recess to the Gleneagle Family Restaurant Bar & Grill, where three large flat-screen TVs fill the room with sports-world happenings.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course
- Length of 5,851 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 69.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 138 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options available
- See the scorecard
7619 E Country Club Dr.
Arlington, Washington 98223