All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
People naturally feel romantic when they’re bathed in mood lighting, whether it’s the twinkle of fireflies, a full moon in a starry sky, or a slow, glowing flow of lava oozing through a downtown thoroughfare. Heat up the mood with today’s Groupon to Glenlaurel Scottish Inn in Rockbridge. Choose between the following options:
- For $179, you get a one-night weekday package for a Monday–Thursday night (a $363 total value). The package includes the following:
- One-night weekday stay in the Campbell or Macgregor room (a $189 value)
- A Glenlaurel bathrobe (a $149 value)
- A $25 Glenlaurel fine-dining credit
- For $269, you get one night toward a weekend stay, valid Friday–Sunday nights (a $552 total value). Customers booking Friday or Saturday night must stay for at least two nights. The package includes the following:
- One night of a weekend stay in the Campbell or Macgregor room (a $229 value)
- Two Glenlaurel bathrobes (a $298 value)
- A $25 Glenlaurel fine-dining credit<p>
An additional robe (a $149 value) will be provided if customers purchasing the weeknight-stay package book a second night stay. The dining credit is only valid during your stay.
At Glenlaurel, couples canoodle on 140-acre grounds and kindle romance on an estate replete with Scottish-inspired accommodations and luxurious amenities. Guests cozy up in the Campbell room, gently lit by sunlight filtered through stained-glass wildflower windows, or sink into the Macgregor room’s floral spread to admire wood elves hand-carved into the fireplace’s mantle by a local artist. Each room has a gas-log fireplace to keep queen beds toasty, as well as complimentary WiFi and private bathrooms with a two-person whirlpool tub inlaid in cream tiles among other amenities. The manor house hosts a complimentary full breakfast, and guests can use their $25 fine-dining credit to cover lunch for two or toward a candlelit six-course dinner ($49/person) or seven-course feast ($59/person). Sink fangs into dinners entrees such as seared duck breast in balsamic-plum sauce while sitting in an elegant dining hall filled with bagpipe tunes, poetry readings, and monocle-clad circus bears swathed in dinner-appropriate attire.
Glenlaurel is open only to adults, helping cultivate a serene, tranquil ambiance throughout the estate. Luxurious robes, hand-sewn with Glenlaurel’s logo, provide a memento of cozy evenings spent hiking in the Camusfearna Gorge or spotting deer practicing their backswing out on the links-style golf course.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Must complete travel by 4/30/12. Not valid 11/24-11/26, 12/24-1/1, 2/10-2/14. Limit 1/person, may buy 2 addl as gifts. Limit 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd. 2-night min. stay on weekends. Credit card req'd at check-in. 14 day cancel notice req'd or fee up to $30 may apply. 3 day cancel notice req'd or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Valid only for Campbell or MacGregor room. Must be 21+ to check in. 6% bed and 6.75% state tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.