Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental ($76 value)
- $85 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental ($152 value)
Golfers must wear a collared shirt. Tee times are available after noon on Friday–Sunday or any time on Monday–Thursday.
Glenmary Country Club
The 18-hole course at Glenmary Country Club presents players of every ability level a challenging test of their capacity for long, booming drives and cup-seeking putts. If club swingers are to threaten the course par of 72, they must first surmount a battery of hazards that range from the synthetic, such as strategically placed bunkers, to the natural, such as trees and a tendency to trip on shoelaces. Golfers pursuing better on-the-course performance can work on whittling away strokes on the pitching and putting green, or practice strokes of an altogether different sort on the club's tennis courts or in the club pool.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,542 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 135 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard