Technician uses a laser to target the follicles, which can gradually reduce the growth of unwanted hair over the course of the treatments
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas
- Types of laser used:
- YAG 1064nm can be used on darker skin types due to its lower melanin absorption. The laser deeply penetrates the hair follicle, targeting the bulb and papilla for more effective hair removal.
- The Alexandrite wavelength is ideal for the widest range of hair types and color, especially olive, light-colored, and thin hair. Powerful, superficial energy absorption through the skin allows the wavelength to target the bulge of the hair follicle for more effective removal of embedded hairs such as those found on the upper lip or eyebrows.
- Diode uses a light beam with a narrow spectrum to target the skin with the deepest penetration levels for superior melanin absorption. It can be an effective treatment for most skin and hair types and most body areas.
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
The Fine Print
About Glo Med Spa Austin
Glo Med Spa Austin's mission is to help their clients feel their best. Their talent aestheticians work with each client to develop an individual plan based on their needs. Clients can achieve their aesthetic goals to face each day with confidence.