- $26 for two hydration station sessions, two Versa Spa spray tan sessions, and two Lumiere facials (a $230 value) at Glo Sun Spa, located on Southwest Freeway and in The Woodlands.
- UV-free luxury spa tanning featuring top-of-the-line tanning equipment.
- Moisturizing sessions at the Hydration Station ($30 each) combine tropical heat and steam to hydrate and revive skin
- The VersaSpa sunless tanning system ($45 per session) bronzes your full-body 60 seconds, tailored to your skin tone and desired shade
- The VersaSpa offers deep tanning customization such as a SKIN-FIT conditioning bronzer, anti-aging moisturizer, and a pre-sun hydration spray
- Lumiere Facials ($40 each) use Red Light Therapy to reduce wrinkles and improve skin tone
- Situated in the heart of Houston and open late on weekdays, Glo Sun Spa is dedicated to making the tanning experience convenient for would-be tanners with overloaded schedules
CityVoters named Glo Sun Spa one of the top five tanning salons in Houston in 2009 and again in 2010. Citysearchers give it an average of five stars, and more than 500 Facebookers like it. > * I am addicted to the Hydration Station, and would do it every single day if i had the time. – penguina01, Citysearch > * I love this place. They are professional and so nice… The place is so clean with state of the art equipment. – BBaulis, Citysearch
Glo Sun Spa
Glo Sun Spa’s staff readily advises patrons on their tanning options, which include UV tanning beds and automated spray booths. With 24 private rooms, the crew ensures no tanner waits too long for a session. Tanning options include the sunless VersaSpa, providing customers with long-lasting color that nourishes skin without the help of UV. Guests can extend the life of their tan with The Hydration Station, which combines vitamins and minerals with steam to hydrate skin, leaving it silky to the touch. They also carry a selection of skincare products from trusted brands such as Devoted Creations, Designer Skin, and California Tan to help keep skin hydrated.