Choose from Three Options
- $16.99 for 10 days of unlimited access to TOEFL, TOEIC, or HSK online trainings ($32 value)
- $22.99 for 30 days of unlimited access to TOEFL, TOEIC, or HSK online trainings ($55 value)
- $27.99 for 90 days of unlimited access to TOEFL, TOEIC, or HSK online trainings ($77 value)
The TOEFL class is an internationally-recognized test of English-language proficiency, usually taken to study abroad or obtain a diploma. The course includes:
- 30 mock exams
- 120 hours of training
- 3,000 questions with answer keys
The TOEIC class is a standardized test used to provide proof of non-native English speaker’s professional communication skills, taken before studying or working in an international environment. The course includes:
- 30 mock exams
- 60 hours of training
- 6,000 questions with answer keys
The HSK class is China’s national standardized test used to assess Mandarin proficiency for non-native speakers. The course includes:
- 120 mock exams
- 180 hours of training
- 8,900 questions with answer keys.
All courses include;
- Training and exam mode
- Statistical feedback on performance
- Forum to help connect with other test-takers
- Follow-up emails
If cultural, professional, and linguistic barriers are the locked doors of international travel, then Global Exam gives people the skeleton key. The company's TOEFL and TOEIC classes prepare students to pass the tests they need to prove their English proficiency, with an emphasis on general skills and professional language. English speakers can earn their way abroad as well with prep sessions for the HSK, a Chinese language certification test.
Students get access to nearly 200 practice tests. Depending on whether they'd like to absorb the information or prepare themselves to handle the anxiety of the actual test, folks can switch between training and exam mode. And because language is social, Global Exam connects test-takers to a community of mentors and other students. The software itself even delivers feedback, creating detailed analysis for every test taken. Students can pour through the results on an easy-to-use dashboard that clearly tracks strengths and weaknesses, delivering a quick look at where learners should spend their limited prep time.