All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 8, 2018
· June 21, 2018
· June 17, 2018
What You'll Get
Learning a new skill is useful, especially if it means a promotion to a front-of-the-horse costume. Go to the head of the class with this Groupon.
$49 for a 150-hour Master TEFL/TESOL online course (a $311 value)
- 10 modules covering English grammar, classroom management, writing skills, and more
- Fully-accredited course
- 150 hours of online learning
- Covers how to teach English to children, business English, and content and language integrated learning
- Certificate with satisfactory completion
- Includes admin support, trainer support, and job placement assistance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; course access expires 12 months from activation. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Global Language Training
A group of teachers with more than 18 years of international teaching experience banded together to start Global Language Training, an organization that equips English speakers with the tools to guide non-English speakers toward fluency. Classes, which are conducted either in-classroom or online, cover topics such as business English and teaching English to children. Successful students earn internationally recognized certificates that improve the chances of being hired for a language-teaching job.