All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 21, 2017
· Reviewed July 2, 2017
· Reviewed June 21, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a Gangsters Party Crawl for one ($79.99 value)
- $79 for a Gangsters Party Crawl for two ($159.98 value)
- $159 for a Gangsters Party Crawl for four ($319.96 value)
Gangster Party Crawl is held every Thursday, Friday and Saturday in January, 2016.
Shaken or Stirred: Five Factors to Consider
Mixologists must know whether to shake or stir every concoction. Read on to learn the basics of choosing the right mixing method.
1. If a drink contains thick mixers, shake it. Shaking chills and dilutes a cocktail, but it can also emulsify the ingredients, resulting in various effects. For instance, the infusion of air bubbles can make citrus drinks look cloudy and make egg whites assume a velvety texture and white, frothy foam. Other thick mixers include fruit juice, creamy liqueurs, simple syrup, oatmeal, concrete, magma, and sour mix.
2. Twenty shakes is all it takes. Shaking cocktails with ice quickly makes them cold, but any more than 20 shakes is overdoing it. Studies have shown that under normal conditions, no drink will get colder than about 19 degrees Fahrenheit, which takes about 20 shakes to reach.
3. If it’s all booze, stir it. Stirring is a gentler mixing method than the vigorous abuse of shaking, which can sometimes change alcohol’s flavor and texture. A well-worn example of abuse is the adage that shaking “bruises” gin. In this case, bruising actually means incorporating too much air, which some say gives gin a sharper taste.
4. Use wood to stir, not metal. Metal is a good conductor of heat, so even a traditional cocktail spoon can raise the liquid’s temperature slightly. Experts recommend using a wooden spoon or kayak paddle instead.
5. 007 may not have had a choice. Despite the all-booze rule of thumb, James Bond prefers his martinis shaken, not stirred. One cheeky academic study published in 2013 concluded that, based on his alcohol intake, the spy’s preference for shaken martinis could simply be a result of his own “alcohol-induced tremors.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required by 5pm on day of event. Merchant's standard 24-hour cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Global Nightlife Crawl
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We have the best venues in Vegas and the most amazing tour guides. Come party with us and see more venues with the best deals. We offer free admission to the hottest Vegas nightclubs as well as free drinks. We have the best party.
What is one of your most popular offerings? How is it prepared?
Our crawl runs every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night so the best crawl is the one you choose to be on. Vegas knows how to party and we bring the party to you. We have relationships with amazing venues and that allows us to give you the best experience.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
We started in the nightclub business running great venues all throughout the United States. After hosting club crawls in our venues we realized how great they were and wanted to have our own. Because of our experience in nightlife we knew we could create the best crawl ever.
What do you love most about your job?
We love meeting so many amazing people from around the world. We create a party every weekend and every party is unique. We get to party and create happiness. Our guests get to dance, flirt and get their drink on all without worrying about having to plan or keep track of promoters or coupons.