- Two-Week Unlimited Adult Kickboxing Classes
- One-Month Unlimited Adult Kickboxing Classes
- Two-Week Unlimited Children Kickboxing Classes
- One-Month Unlimited Children Kickboxing Classes
A Chat with Gloglo Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Kickboxing Academy :
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Hands on focused Coaching from trained martial artists teaching you real technique.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Gloglo academy was established by Leo De Seixas a 4th degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu who wanted to teach the world legitimate martial arts and self defense.
3. What do you love most about your job? We love the growth and development of our kids and adults program as they learn Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten? We have had members lose well over 50 lbs and have never been healthier. People come here and change their lives. We are a family. Weve all grown together.
Gloglo Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Kickboxing Academy
Born in Brazil, Leonardo "Gloglo" Seixas honed his understanding and mastery of Brazilian jiu-jitsu at the headquarters of one of the sons of the art's founders, Grandmaster Carlos Gracie. Received a black belt from Carlos Gracie Jr. Now, with nearly 25 years of experience in hand, he and his team instruct the time-tested form of self-defense to kids and adults at his academy. Classes focus on the fundamentals of jiu-jitsu—balance and leverage—and are scaled to all skill levels. Students can make general fitness their primary goal or focus on training for competitive matches. Whatever the reason for engaging the martial art, the instructors are sure to imbue students with discipline and self-confidence.