A professional aesthetician performs an array of skincare treatments which help restore the natural vitality of the skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gloria Edlam at Studio Fringe
Licensed aesthetician Gloria Edlam has been restoring a healthy glow to her clients’ skin for more than 18 years. At her station in Studio Fringe, she customizes each microdermabrasion treatment, facial peel, and mask to meet the skincare needs of each client.