Polydioxanone threads are inserted into the skin in order to lift it, aiming to reduce signs of aging
About This Deal
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Who performs the procedure: Dr. Ajanamjot Grewal
- During an initial consultation, you’ll learn more about the procedure, expected results, and eligibility. Ineligible customers will be offered a refund.
- PDO thread lift: After applying local anesthesia, a technician inserts Polydioxanone threads via thin tubes into different layers of skin, which aims to lift the skin, promote cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines. After approximately 6 months, the threads are absorbed by the skin and the effects usually remain for 3–6 more months.
- See also other deals offered at Glotox MD for:
GlotoxMD wants all their clients to look and feel even more beautiful than they already are. That's why its team of experienced technicians provides a variety of cosmetic injectables that can diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They also offer skin-rejuvenating microneedling treatments with PRP, PDO eyebrow lift, and more.