Transform messy mop tops with today's Groupon: for $49, you get a spa or salon treatment at Glow Medical Spa and Salon (up to a $125 value) in Irving. This deal is good for one of the following six services:
- A haircut and blow-dry (a $60 value).
- A moisture treatment, cut, and blow-dry (a $100 value).
- All over single color plus a shampoo and blow-dry (a $125 value).
- Partial highlights and a shampoo (a $75–$100 value).
- Brilliance chemical peel (a $100 value)
- Microderm-Me treatment (a $120 value)
Part clean-cut doctor's office and part sleek spa, Glow's Irving location comes fully equipped to handle any aesthetic emergency. The experienced and highly trained technicians at Glow can treat patients with a variety of skin and hair services. Update dos or renovate facial facades with today’s deal or you can buy multiple Groupons to treat friends, family, and enemies to beauteousness. An appointment is always required.
- The staff is always friendly the moment I walk in the door, professional, and all seem well trained on providing the customer with great service. – Deepsea29, Citysearch
- The waxing room was clean, quiet, the bed you lay on is sooo comfy and there is music playing in the background. – Kathrynm, Citysearch
Glow Medical Spa and Salon
When thinning out her eyebrows as a young woman, Saima Bukhari discovered something surprising: she was pretty good at this whole beauty thing. Soon, she was helping her friends improve their looks, a passion that would lead her to stints as a Lancôme makeup artist and student at Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy. She opened Glow Medical Spa and Salon with her husband, using her University of Cincinnati education to help share her talents with the public. Together with her staff, she manages wily heads with custom haircuts and styling, including coloring and full and partial highlights for men and women. When not busy culling body hair with waxing and laser hair removal, staffers expand their relaxation services to the whole body during mani-pedis, facials, and five different massage modalities. They also administer dermal fillers and injections to reverse the signs of aging, and tighten skin with the FDA-approved SmartLipo system.
Inside Glow, crystal chandeliers droop down to illuminate rich wooden floors, blending with natural sunlight, a welcoming fireplace, and flickering candles to bathe visitors in soothing rays. A comfy waiting room replete with tea cookies and pastries showcases the salon's products from brands such as Éminence Organic Skin Care and Bumble and bumble. Inspirational messages pepper the decor, with decorative signs reminding visitors to "glow," "dream," and "don't store extra bubblegum in hair."