All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 30, 2016
· Reviewed September 5, 2016
· Reviewed September 3, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $9 for three rounds of glow-in-the-dark mini golf during one visit for two people (up to $18 value)
- $16 for three rounds of glow-in-the-dark mini golf during one visit for four people (up to $36 value)
- $24 for three rounds of glow-in-the-dark mini golf during one visit for six people (up to $54 value)
- $11.50 for three rounds of glow-in-the-dark mini golf and one Laser Maze challenge during one visit for two people (up to $23 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Not valid for birthday parties or group events. All games must be used by same group of two, four, or six people; depending on option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With iridescent miniature golf courses in malls throughout North America, Glowgolf adds elements of phosphorescent fun to shopping sessions. Courses contain sights such as light-defying blush corals, incandescent animals, and lush foliage reminiscent of the glowing trees on Neptune. Each pass is good for three 18-hole games, giving golfers ample opportunity to get familiar with each hole's obstacles. Equipment is available on the spot, so players won't have to carry around personal clubs or seek out a bioluminescent caddie.