The car was invented to get commuters directly from point A to point B, which made life easier but destroyed the once-thriving tourism industry of point C. Visit all points on the map with this Groupon.
$79 for an Oil-Change-and-Maintenance Package ($659.80 Value)
- Eight oil changes with up to 5 quarts of nonsynthetic oil each (a $280 value)
- Two tire rotations (a $30 value)
- Two brake inspections (a $59.90 value)
- Two engine-light checks (a $210 value)
- Two analyses of starter and charging systems (a $79.90 value)
- Each visit lasts up to 45 minutes<p>
Services are valid for all makes and models of vehicles.
GM Repair Center of Roseville
Amid GM Repair Center of Roseville’s row of bustling garages, ASE-certified mechanics maintain and repair domestic or foreign vehicles of all types, with a well-practiced specialization in GM products. Thorough diagnostics uncover mysteries behind blinking engine lights or flirtatious headlight winks, and a two-year, 24,000 mile warranty backs up all repairs. As vehicles receive vital care in the garage, clients travel to work or home via a complimentary shuttle service, or make friends with the WiFi in the waiting room until their ride is returned to them, often with a complimentary wash.
424 Clinton Ave.
Roseville, California 95678