What You'll Get
The best auto detailers do everything by hand while making comforting wash-tunnel noises with their mouths. Treat your car to a human touch with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
- $89 for an interior and exterior detailing package for a two-door car ($199 value)
- $99 for an interior and exterior detailing package for a four-door car ($219 value)
- $109 for an interior and exterior detailing package for an SUV ($239 value)
Each detailing package includes:
- Hand wash (including door jams)
- Tar and bug removal
- Exterior buff of entire vehicle
- Clay bar
- Wax application
- Vacuuming and shampooing of upholstery, carpet, and floor mats
- Cleaning and dressing of tires and rims
- Car polish and shining of bumpers and trim
- Leather cleaning and conditioning
- Interior and exterior window cleaning
- Air hosing of cracks and crevices
- Dashboard, center console, and door panel cleaning and conditioning
- Cleaning and dressing of engine compartment
Hand Car Washes: A Soft and Shiny Touch
Find out why human hands might be the best tools to wash your ride with Groupon’s look at hand car washes.
Computers are synonymous with speed: email is days faster than snail mail, keyboards shave off hours of time over typewriters, and automatic car washes churn out clean rides in a manner of minutes. But when it comes to delicate paint jobs and cherished bumper stickers, is faster always better? Automatic brushes can be abrasive over time, and even touchless washes don't always get the job done. Hand washes draw a distinct advantage from a different sort of computer—the human brain. Hand-wash technicians may take longer, but they are able to pay extra attention to a vehicle's problem spots, reducing the need for later touchups. The soft, microfiber cloths used with most hand washes also reduce the chance of leftover water spots from automatic blow dryers and even scratches from towel drying.
Many car owners avoid the risks of wash tunnels altogether by doing the job themselves in the comfort of their own driveway. However, this, too, is not without risk. Men's Health reported on a study from the University of Texas that suggested that "a single DIY wash can leave scratches as deep as a tenth of the paint's total thickness." It's best to leave hand washing to the professionals, who have access to high-grade equipment and frequently follow washes with protective hand waxes and other detailing services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.