All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 6, 2018
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
· Reviewed May 9, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose From Three Options
- $89 for an interior and exterior detailing package for a two-door car ($199 value)
- $99 for an interior and exterior detailing package for a four-door car ($219 value)
- $109 for an interior and exterior detailing package for an SUV ($239 value)
Each detailing package includes the following:
- Hand wash (including door jams)
- Wax and polish application
- Vacuuming of upholstery, carpet, and floor mats
- Cleaning and dressing of tires and rims
- Shining of bumpers and trim
- Cleaning and conditioning of leather
- Cleaning of Interior and exterior windows
- Cleaning and conditioning of dashboard, center console, and door panel
- Stain protection
- Cleaning and vacuuming of trunk
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. Extra fee may apply for excessively dirty interiors or exteriors. Shop fee and tax are not included. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GMP Motors
At GMP Motors, ASE-certified technicians conduct a 120-point inspection on every pre-owned vehicle before allowing them into their inventory. This means all of the cars, vans, and SUVs for sale have been vetted to make sure they're operating correctly and aren't just horses disguised with bumper stickers. Those same technicians also take in cars off the street for repairs and maintenance, performing everything from oil changes and tune-ups to engine repairs and brake services. In the detailing department, meanwhile, technicians scour cars inside and out with polishes, waxes, and shampoos to get them in showroom condition.