- $18 for $20 worth of Chinese food for delivery or pickup
- Valid [only] for pickup [and] delivery
- Orders available: TKday–TKday, TKtime–TKtime
- Delivery radius: X miles
- Minimum order amount: none
- Delivery fee: $3
How to Order Online
1. Purchase offer for delivery or pickup. 2. Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order. 3. Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon. 4. You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Go 4 Food
Located just off the main Wentworth Ave. strip in Chinatown, Go 4 Food still manages to stand out, not just with its sleek, modern decor, but with its refreshing take on Chinese food. Not only does the restaurant serve the familiar Americanized dishes, but they also mash together entrees from regional Chinese cuisines, resulting in, for example, six different preps of dungeness crab. Even local press has taken notice.
- Time Out Chicago calls the chili crab "a spicy, messy, delicious meal."
- Eater named it one of the best restaurants in Chinatown, recommending the fusion-style bao tacos and the more traditional fried silverfish and braised pigeon.
- Also naming it one of the neighborhood's best is Thrillist: "Their pork pot stickers are gigantic, the hot and sour soup is supremely satisfying, and a new special—the bao tacos . . . adds to the eclectic menu."