Save up to 60% on Oahu things to do: tours, Polynesian Cultural Center, Sea Life Park, USS Bowfin, Pearl Harbor, swimming with dolphins
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
In light of recent events, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for a list of inclusions that are always up to date.
Customers may place multiple orders to reach the desired number of passes.
Save up to 60% off combined admission to over 40 popular things to do in Oahu with Go City. The Oahu All-inclusive Pass can be used over the course of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 days, and includes outdoor activities, cruises, Pearl Harbor historic sights, museums, guided hikes, tours, and more. Pick a 3 or more days pass and you’ll also get one premium attraction of your choosing between a Hawaiian Luau, a Dole pineapple farm tour, a private group surf lesson, and more. You can visit as many attractions as you like, within the number of days your pass is valid for. The more you see, the more you save!
- USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour at Pearl Harbor
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Makani Catamaran Sail
- Secret Island Beach Activities at Kualoa Ranch
- Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Waimea Valley
- Diamond Head: Shuttle & Self-guided Hike
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii incl. Da Flowrider
- Hawaiian Lei Making on Sunset Beach
- Waikiki Surfboard Rental
- Snorkel Rental on the North Shore
- Iolani Palace and more!
3-, 4- or 5- day All-Inclusive passes also include your choice of one premium attraction. Choose one of the following options:
- Dolphin Aloha + Hawaiian Reef Encounter + Admission to Sea Life Park
- Sunset Sail on Makani Catamaran with Drinks
- Private Group Surf Lesson (for 2+)
- Moana Splash Luau at Sea Life Park
- Hidden Gems, Byodo-In Temple & Turtle Spotting
- North Shore Dole Pineapple Farm Tour
- Stand-Up Paddleboard Nature and Turtle Tour
- All-Inclusive Pass with entry to over 40 top things to do in Oahu including attractions, museums, outdoor activities, tours and more.
- Show your pass on your phone (or download and print it at home) to get in and pay nothing at the gate.
- Valid for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 non-consecutive calendar days which can be taken anytime over the a period of 2-weeks (starting on your first day of use)
- One premium attraction choice included with 3 or more day passes
- Please note that due to these unprecedented circumstances, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change. Make sure to check your Go City digital guide on the day, as well as the attraction/tour website for the latest information.
- The most popular attractions and tours require advanced reservations and capacity may be limited. Make sure to check the included digital guide for instructions and place reservations well in advance to avoid disappointment. If you’re unable to attend, make sure you cancel your reservation and give someone else the chance.
Click here to view a full list of available Go City offers.
About Go City
Go City passes are multi-attraction passes that offer great savings on combined admission to top attractions, tours, museums, and more compared to purchasing tickets individually. With flexible purchase options, there’s a pass for every type of traveler across over 30 top destinations worldwide including: Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Cancun, and more. Travelers can choose from different types of passes for their upcoming trip. An All-Inclusive Pass offers you complete access to visit any of the included city attractions and tours, within a certain number of days. This is the perfect pass if you want to see and do as much as possible - the more you see, the more you save. An Explorer Pass let's you choose the number of attractions you wish to visit over a period of 60 days. Explorer passes are best if you want to tick a few favorites off your bucket list. With 60 days to visit your choice of attractions, there’s no need to rush your vacation. Go City passes give you the freedom to do what you want, when you want, whilst making incredible savings as you go.