What You'll Get
Weight, like a remote control or Oceanic Flight 815, is only truly appreciated once it is lost. Give yourself a rationale for appreciating your bygone girth with today’s fitness-minded Groupon: for $39, you get one month of unlimited boot camp classes at Go Hard Bootcamp (a $200 value). This Groupon is valid for redemption at four locations:
- Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta at 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Piedmont Park in Atlanta at 6 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays
- Wade Walker Park in Stone Mountain at 7 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Grant Park at 5 a.m., 6 a.m., and 6:30 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Go Hard Bootcamp pushes its participants toward their heights of health and peaks of personal wellness with a curriculum based around strength training, cardiovascular endurance, and smart eating habits. Classes are tailored with all fitness levels in mind, allowing bodybuilders and sofa security guards alike to benefit from the instruction. Under the encouraging guidance of the boot camp’s instructors, boot campers will evict any fat currently squatting in the body's apartments, while also toning up muscles and spit-shining self-esteem. Class sizes run between 15 and 20 participants per four-week session, allowing Go Hard Bootcamp clients to benefit from one-on-one tutelage from the trainer. Sessions start every Monday and Tuesday.
Citysearchers award Go Hard Bootcamp a perfect average of five stars:
- I honestly could not imagine myself without this boot camp. It is how others say, addicting. Fresh air in your lungs, an awesome work out... there is really nothing better. – mskahn
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Must activate pass by 3/28/12, pass expires 1 month from activation date. Registration required. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.