All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 21, 2012
Reviewed May 17, 2012
What You'll Get
Weight, like a remote control or Oceanic Flight 815, is only truly appreciated once it is lost. Give yourself a rationale for appreciating your bygone girth with today’s fitness-minded Groupon: for $39, you get one month of unlimited boot camp at Go Hard Fitness Bootcamp (a $200 value). This Groupon is valid for redemption at three locations:
- Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta at 6 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and at 5:30 p.m. on Mondays through Fridays
- Piedmont Park in Atlanta at 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and at 2 p.m. on Sundays
- Wade Walker Park in Stone Mountain at 7:15 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Go Hard Fitness Bootcamp pushes its participants toward their heights of health and peaks of personal wellness with a curriculum based around strength training, cardiovascular endurance, and smart eating habits. Classes are tailored with all fitness levels in mind, allowing bodybuilders and sofa security guards alike to benefit from the instruction. Under the encouraging guidance of the boot camp’s instructors, boot campers will evict any fat currently squatting in the body's apartments, while also toning up muscles and spit-shining self-esteem. Class sizes run between 15 and 20 participants per four-week session, allowing Go Hard Fitness Bootcamp clients to benefit from one-on-one tutelage from the trainer. Email, call, or messenger-pigeon to register for a month of boot camp with Go Hard Fitness Bootcamp. Sessions start on the first and the 15th of each month.
New clients only.
Though Go Hard Fitness Bootcamp does not yet have many reviews, customers provide testimonials on Go Hard's website:
- With Go Hard Boot Camp the trainers get you outside and teach you how to push yourself in ways you didn’t even think you could go. Since I started 4 months ago, I have dropped 2 dress sizes, and have lost about 16lbs. – Amira
- Im [sic] more toned, have more energy, and most importantly, feel healthy both physically and mentally because of the past 3 ½ months that Ive [sic] attended his classes. – Amy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for first time clients only. Online registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.