Six go-kart tracks entice families and celebrities alike with sprint-car and euro-car racing
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
After purchase, you may upgrade your order by purchasing two or more wristbands for $44.97 each in person at Go Kart World.
- Wristbands allow wearers to ride the tracks as many times as they can in 2 hours. Even if lines are long, these wristbands guarantee a minimum of 6 ride tickets, meaning that if the 2 hours expire, the wristband can be used until the minimum is met.
- Wristbands are not valid for racing with Champ and Euro Karts (18+). Purchasers may race the Champ and Euro Karts by trading in their wristband for Champ and Euro tickets. Racing the Champ and Euro Karts requires a driving test and the purchase of a license and head sock for an additional $5.
- See here Safety Information
- We are an outdoor driving skills facility with six tracks that accommodate all ages and driving skill levels. In accordance with the CDC mandate, we have closed down our arcade and our restaurant until we are given permission to re-open them
- We are also providing hand-sanitizer and we are requiring face masks to be worn by our employees and customers. We are practicing social distancing when buying tickets and standing in Go Kart Lines and we are disinfecting the Go-Karts after every race.
About Go Kart World
People of all ages are drawn to the sensations of racing—the wind in their hair, the adrenaline coursing through their veins, the checkered flags fanning them while pit crews feed them grapes. So Go Kart World ensures everybody can find the racer's thrill in a safe environment. Its so accessible, in fact, that its raceways have been shared by families and celebrities including Jonah Hill, Jodie Foster, and Quentin Tarantino.
Six winding go-kart tracks give racers the ability to handpick their experience. One arena is designed just for bumper cars, whereas a polished-concrete slick track welcomes slide-intensive sprint-car racing. The park's biggest draw, however, is its two-story Super Track, which tests drivers' skills and stamina with a one-third-mile course set 15-feet above the ground and filled with hair-raising 26-degree turns. Each course even uses its own style of kart, from kid-sized machines to adults' champ and euro karts.