Like sci-fi films, spas offer a brief escape from everyday life and often employ lasers to battle hostile populations of alien follicles. Zap away aesthetic imperfections with today's Groupon to Go Platinum Salon and Medspa in Peabody. Choose from the following options:
- $88 for three laser hair-removal treatments on the bikini line, underarms, lip, chin, sideburns, cheeks, eyebrows, navel, hands/fingers, forehead, ears, or neck (front or back) (up to a $250 value)
- $99 for four Aviva sunless airbrush spray-tan sessions (a $160 value)
- $44 for one microdermabrasion treatment (a $125 value)
The experienced aestheticians at Go Platinum Salon and Medspa brandish an arsenal of skin-sprucing technology to refurbish weathered soul sheaths within a cozy relaxation haven. Although body hair keeps limbs warm and defends skin from the sandpapery tongues of salt-seeking goats, it can also be unsightly and uncomfortable. Eschew disagreeable epidermal fibers with the state-of-the-art Lumenis LightSheer Duet laser hair-removal system. Over the course of multiple treatments, an intense beam of light penetrates fickle follicles to reduce unwanted strands without gels or topical anesthetics.
Or, add pop to pigment with a sunless airbrush spray tan, a healthier alternative to UV beds and vats of radioactive fondue. Microdermabrasion treats fleshly flaws, such as scarring, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. A high-tech apparatus gingerly exfoliates dermal surfaces with streams of fine micro crystals to reveal sleeker skin hidden below sullied outer layers.
- I entered the salon that had a great energy, clients seemed to be happy staff was pleasant full of smiles...just very welcoming. – haniz, Citysearch
- I have been going to Go Platinum since it opened and it has been a great experience, the stylists and skin care professionals are so kind and professional!! – donap696, Citysearch
Go Platinum Salon & MedSpa at Spalenza Mansion
The staff members at Go Platinum Salon & MedSpa at Spalenza Mansion haven't stopped learning since they graduated from school. By focusing on continuing-education courses and staying abreast of new treatments, they have cultivated a med-spa service list that includes dermal fillers to reduce age lines, laser treatments to remove unwanted body hair, and Image Skincare chemical peels to revivify sagging skin. They also perform traditional spa services to give full-body glows via personalized facials and Aviva sunless spray tanning. They pamper scalps with haircuts and color treatments to create headscapes more dazzling than a mop dipped in glitter and tied around one’s chin. The salon also carries a full array of Jane Iredale Cosmetics so that their clients can beautify themselves at home.
200 Lake St.
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960Get Directions