$39 for 12 months of premium access to a project-management-admin course with PDUs ($349 value)
- 25 interactive course modules led by world-renowned project-management instructor and author Ray Sheen
- Topics include how to create a project budget, how to use a Gantt chart, and how to identify project stakeholders
- Courses include HD video tutorials, transcripts, cheat sheets, exercises, and short quizzes
- Students can earn up to 12.5 PDUs from this course or 12.5 hours of project management training
- Click here to read the FAQs
Career advancement is often about having the right skills, and GoSkills.com helps you acquire just the right ones based on your personal goals. The site's courses cover skills used in almost every business, including Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, effective business writing and project management, relaying the essentials of each topic through an in-depth, personalized curriculum.
In each course, a series of learning modules cycles through exercises, quizzes, and high-definition video tutorials that last no more than six minutes. Along the way, GoSkills maps your strengths and weaknesses to cater lessons to where you need instruction most. You can take a skills assessment before, during, and after the course to monitor your progress from start to finish. Upon completion, you receive an accredited certificate to include with your CV or résumé (accredited by CPD UK).
93% of 1,548 customers recommend
“I love the trainings so far and I look forward to completing all of the modules! Thank you for furthering my Excel skills!”
“I enjoyed the class. It was easy to use and informative.”
“I'm a CPA and I've used Excel every day for the past 15 years, so I know the basic 25% that I use all the time cold, but I had little knowledge of some of the more...”
“I'm a CPA and I've used Excel every day for the past 15 years, so I know the basic 25% that I use all the time cold, but I had little knowledge of some of the more exotic and very powerful features. This was the best $29 I've every spent on Groupon - well worth the cost even without the 90% Groupon discount. I loved this tutorial program.”