What You'll Get
- Classic Interior Detail for a Car or Sedan. Includes:
- Clean and dress dash, console, and vents
- Clean interior of glass
- Vacuum front seats and carpet
- Vacuum back seats and cargo area
- Clean, degrease, and dress instruments, trim, doorjambs
- Classic Exterior Package for a Car or Sedan. Includes:
- Hand wash and dry
- Clean wheel wells
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned
- Tire shine
- Wheel clean
- One-stage polish
- Express wax
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Amount paid never expires. Taxes not included. Can upgrade to Ultimate Exterior or Ultimate Interior packages or add services a la carte at time of booking. Promotion is for shop-based detail. Mobile service subject to a surcharge and exterior detail may be subject to weather. Oversized vehicles (SUV, Truck, Minivan) are subject to an additional fee. Excessive soiling or pet hair may incur additional charges. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Go Tire Central Alberta
Go Tire Central Alberta provide mobile auto services through a fleet of custom vans, each of which houses a state-of-the-art mini tire shop. Locations across Canada dispatch technicians to the customer's location, whether they're at home, the office, or virtually any parking lot. Once there, they get to work:
- Tires: Techs fix flats and punctures, balance wheels, or change out tires for new ones or more seasonally appropriate models. (They can even store your snow tires until winter comes back around.) Go Tire can handle vehicles ranging from sedans and trucks to RVs and ATVs.
- Windshields: After a crack or chip, your windshield is evaluated for stability. If it's safe, the tech will repair it; if not, they'll replace the glass right then and there.
- Detailing: Vehicles look like new after a top-to-bottom detailing package. Interior tasks include vacuuming and cleaning the dash and instruments. For the exterior, there's a hand wash and dry, wax, and tire shine, among other jobs.
Founded in 2011, the business is the brainchild of Red Deer, Alberta, couple Craig Howes and Heather Murphy. The entrepreneurs were struck with the idea when they realized how much time was wasted when the vehicles of their existing business were in for service. In 2013, they pitched it to the venture capitalists of Dragons' Den and secured a deal.