What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with go-today no later than 11/29/18. Be sure to book early for best availability.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $500 fee to travel solo. City taxes not included; to be paid locally.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: French and Spanish
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
Jet to Paris and Barcelona
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Flight from Paris to Barcelona
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Best Western Ronceray Opera or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ibis Styles Barcelona City Bogatell or similar in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
During this 8-day vacation from go-today, you’ll travel to two iconic European cities: Paris and Barcelona. There’s no itinerary, so you can explore both of these lively destinations at your own pace.
- Enjoy the view from Sacré-Cœur, which sits at the highest point in Paris, in the Montmartre neighborhood.
- Famous trio: See the mysterious Mona Lisa, the armless Venus de Milo, and the headless Winged Victory of Samothrace at the Louvre.
- Work in progress: Stop by La Sagrada Família, a cathedral that’s been under construction since 1882. It’s projected to be completed—at last—by 2026.
- Stroll along La Rambla, Barcelona’s main drag, to browse local shops and watch street performers become human statues.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Paris sightseeing bus tour (24 hours from $44 per person, 48 hours from $50 per person)
- Illuminations of Paris by motorcoach (from $40 per person)
- Versailles with audioguide and transportation (from $96 per person)
- Le Lido show with champagne (from $175 per person)
- City sightseeing Barcelona tour (24 hours from $40 per person, 48 hours from $53 per person)
- Barcelona highlights half-day tour (from $62 per person)
- Montserrat, tapas, and wine tour from Barcelona (from $106 per person)
- Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/29/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Must be 12+ to travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (866) 674-1847 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $500 fee to travel solo
- City taxes not included; to be paid locally.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.