Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from Paris to Barcelona
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Pavillon Villiers Etoile or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Silken Sant Gervasi or similar in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
During this 8-day vacation from go-today, you’ll travel to two iconic European cities: Paris and Barcelona. There’s no itinerary, so you can explore both of these lively destinations at your own pace.
- Enjoy the view from Sacré-Cœur, which sits at the highest point in Paris, in the Montmartre neighborhood.
- Famous trio: See the mysterious Mona Lisa, the armless Venus de Milo, and the headless Winged Victory of Samothrace at the Louvre.
- Work in progress: Stop by La Sagrada Família, a cathedral that’s been under construction since 1882. It’s projected to be completed—at last—by 2026.
- Stroll along La Rambla, Barcelona’s main drag, to browse local shops and watch street performers become human statues.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Paris hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour (48 hours, from $48 per person)
- Montparnasse Tower Observatory self-guided tour (from $25 per person)
- Seine River cruise from Eiffel Tower (from $14 per person)
- Barcelona hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour (24 hours, from $35 per person)
- Montserrat half-day tour (from $59/person)
- Barcelona highlights half-day tour (from $59 per person)