Rebuilt and resigned historic golf course challenges golfers with its unique design and delights them with ocean breezes
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $62 for a medium bucket of range balls, 18 holes of golf, and cart for two people (Valid Mon-Fri) ($101 value)
- $128 for a large bucket of range balls, 18 holes of golf, and cart for four people (Valid Mon-Fri) ($196 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid on weekends. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Goat Hill Park Golf Course
Goat Hill Park Golf Course has some pretty famous fans. Celebrities like Bill Murray, Mark Wahlberg, and Kelly Slater have been outspoken in support of the breathtaking links, which is a challenging 18-hole short course with stunning views of the ocean. For years, Goat Hill Park was in danger of being shut down, but the community rallied to preserve the land and renovate the course. New fairway grass, updated greens, and a remodeled clubhouse are just some of the improvements duffers will enjoy.
Course at a glance:
- 18-hole short golf course and disk golf course
- Par: 65
- 4,454 yards from the tips
- Renovated in 2014 by owner John Ashworth
- Named the second-best short course in the United States by Golf Channel's Matt Ginella
- View the scorecard