- $20 toward pizza, pasta, sandwiches, and more at Goat Hill Pizza
- Neighborhood favorite
- In business since 1975
- View menu
- Choose from signature pizzas or make your own
- Fresh ingredients, sourdough crusts, housemade sauces
- House wines and draft beers
- Friendly service
- Comfortable, casual atmosphere
- Good for dine-in at the Potrero Hill location; not valid on Mondays.
Goat Hill Pizza was voted Citysearch’s Best San Francisco Pizza in 2008. It also gets rave reviews from San Francisco Shop and Sortuv: > * A great place to sit and watch the sunset as you are enjoying your pizza…Some nights you can find some live jazz to enjoy as well as that beautiful sunset. – San Francisco Shop
Yahoo! Local users, Citysearchers, and over 500 Yelpers give the pizzeria four stars: > * The best pizza in the city, hands down. – JB, Yahoo! Local > * Excellent Pizza, Great Neighborhood place…fun place to go on weekdays to hang with the Potrero Hill locals…friendly folks. The food is great and the service is like going to your neighbor’s house. – Sean, Yahoo! Local
300 Connecticut St.
San Francisco, California 94107Get Directions