Having a partner turns bouncing a ball into a tennis match, a monologue into a conversation, and a bear attack into a slightly longer bear attack. Experience the power of pairing with today’s Groupon to Godfrey-Brownell Vineyards in Duncan. Choose from the following options:
- For $50, you get a wine-tasting tour for two people (up to a $122 value).
- For $90, you get a wine-tasting tour for four people (up to a $222 value).
- For $120, you get a wine-tasting tour for six people (up to a $322 value).
The wine tasting tour includes:
- A tour of the vineyard (a $50 value/person)
- A tasting of four wines with antipasti
- A bottle of wine (up to a $22 value)
An idyllic 60-acre vineyard nestled amid fertile forests, Godfrey-Brownell Vineyards cultivates rows of chardonnay, pinot noir, pinot grigio, and marechal foch grapes. A one-hour wine tour guides oenophiles through Godfrey-Brownell's winemaking facilities, where guests can observe and cheer on the grape batches that go into every bottle. Next, tippling companions can settle down and sample four different wines, available solely at the vineyard. Secluded by a giant western hemlock, the outdoor patio offers ideal grounds to breathe free-spirited oxygen and match libations with an array of complimentary antipasti. After the tour, Godfrey-Brownell's vintners gift tour guests with a bottle of 2008 chardonnay. Additional couples are welcome to join the tours for $30 per couple.