Costumed drag queens liven up weekend brunches or dinners in a theatrical setting replete with top-shelf liquors and eclectic cuisine
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for a Saturday drag brunch show for two ($20 value)
- $17 for a Saturday drag brunch show for four ($30 value)
- $19 for cabaret show and dinner for two on Saturday or Sunday night ($37.85 value)
- One appetizer ($7.95 value)
- Two entrees ($29.90 value)
- $39 for cabaret show and dinner for four people on Saturday or Sunday night ($75.70 value)
- Two appetizers ($15.90 value)
- Four entrees ($59.80 value)
- $49 for cabaret show and dinner for six people on Saturday or Sunday night ($113.55 value)
- Three appetizers ($23.85 value)
- Six entrees ($89.70 value)
Saturday brunch runs from 11:45 a.m. until 2 p.m., and weekend shows normally start at 6 p.m.. See the event calendar for more information on upcoming shows, and check out the brunch and dinner menus.
Godfrey's signature "dinner and a show" involves a bit more glitter and makeup than the usual dinner theatre. That's because the show eschews the standard piano crooners for costumed drag queens who sing and groove to disco, house, and pop hits. During these vibrant weekend acts, guests can whoop it up while enjoying top-shelf liquors and an eclectic lineup of international dishes that run the gamut from spring rolls to baked spaghetti. The fun even extends to weekend mornings, when the performers strut their stuff during a brunch that pairs pulsing music with banana-stuffed french toast, quiche, and feather boas made entirely out of bacon. All the while, ornate lamps twinkle against mirrors and red walls, adding to the fun, theatrical ambiance.