All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Voucher holders can purchase additional units for $12 each.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for crows feet, forehead, and area between the eyebrows. Non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Godiva & Co.
At Godiva & Co., a medical staff directed by Dr. Stephen England takes time for a complimentary consultation with each patient, answering questions and explaining all aspects of each aesthetically enhancing treatment. Injections of FDA-approved Botox smooth crow's-feet, creased foreheads, and six-packs developing between the brows. High-quality dermal fillers, synthesized in the United States, restore sleek skin and youthful fullness to faces, treatments for both men and women zap follicles until they retire from the business of hair growing.