FDA-approved Botox cosmetic injections reduce the appearance of crow’s-feet, forehead furrows, and midbrow wrinkles
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Voucher holders can purchase additional units for $12 each.
About Godiva Medspa
At Godiva Medspa., a medical staff directed by Dr. Stephen England takes time for a complimentary consultation with each patient, answering questions and explaining all aspects of each aesthetically enhancing treatment. Injections of FDA-approved Botox smooth crow's-feet, creased foreheads, and six-packs developing between the brows. High-quality dermal fillers, synthesized in the United States, restore sleek skin and youthful fullness to faces, treatments for both men and women zap follicles until they retire from the business of hair growing.