All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
These courses in high-demand fields are designed for entry-level users to learn if these career paths are the right ones for them. Find out in 90 days if these careers are for you.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for 90-day access to an online Project Management Fundamentals course ($85 value)
- $29 for 90-day access to an online ITIL 2011 Foundations course ($162 value)
- $49 for 90-day access to an online Java Programming course bundle ($340 value)
- $49 for 90-day access to an online Python Programming course bundle ($340 value)
- $49 for 90-day access to an online C Programming course bundle ($340 value)
- $49 for 90-day access to an online SQL Database course bundle ($255 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption only. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; course access expires 90 days from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
GogoTraining helps people get into and advance their careers by teaching them the IT, hardware, and management techniques they need to stay at the forefront of the business world. Through more than 1,500 different online modules, students enroll in classes in everything from Python language to iPhone and tablet programming, cloud computing, and project management, with 24/7 access to all classes from any location.
Rather than scrolling through boring PowerPoint slides on an old Kodak Carousel, students in a GogoTraining course learn from instructors who actually work in the fields they teach, engaging in hands-on trainings. In addition to retaining a wealth of newfound knowledge, students can earn certifications in areas such as Red Hat Linux, Oracle, and ITIL.