Choose from Three Options
- $37 for one chef’s sampler for two ($58 value)
- $70 for one chef’s sampler for four ($113.50 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of Ethiopian fare for dine-in or take-out
Each sampler includes:
- Lamb or goat dish
- Doro wat (a spicy chicken dish) or tibs wat (spiced beef dish)
- Mixed greens or veggies and lentils
- Ethiopian salad
- Injera flatbread
This Groupon is valid Tuesday through Saturday, and for dinner only.
GoJo Ethiopian Cuisine
Named one of 60 Restaurants Worth the Trip by Midwest Living magazine, GoJo Ethiopian Cuisine introduces guests to the traditional, community-focused dining style of Ethiopia. Using injera, a soft sourdough flatbread, diners scoop up bites of robustly flavored stew, or watt, from a bed of the same flatbread. Tibs watt, a dish made of sautéed tender beef and spices, and doro watt, a spiced chicken stew, satisfy carnivores, and lentils, collard greens, and green beans take the lead in the vegetarian dishes. The lamb sampler, GoJo's No. 1 seller, consists of well-spiced lamb and smaller sides of spiced beans and other vegetarian dishes.