Adrenaline-seekers can enjoy a tandem skydiving jump with a professional instructor and admire scenic landscapes of Las Vegas
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Weight restrictions: 250lb. max weight; $20 additional charge for 220lb. to 229lb.; $40 additional charge for 230lb. to 250lb.
- Jump altitude: 15,000 MSL (Mean Sea Level)
- Maximum speed: 120 mph
- Photo/video available for purchase
- Valid at Las Vegas location
- Starting May 1, jumpers will check in at the lounge of the Las Vegas location where a 20-minute shuttle ride will take them to Jean Airport.
- Complimentary shuttles are also available for pickup from MGM and Fashion Mall, 30 minutes prior to scheduled jump time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. 250 lbs. max weight. 4 feet, 7 inches height min. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. 220 to 229lbs- $20 additional charge. 230 to 250lbs- $40 additional charge. Not valid with any other promotions or specials. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GoJump Las Vegas
At GoJump Las Vegas, a part of the GoJump America group, skydivers plummet earthward for 15,000 feet while a full panorama of the Nevada skyline stretches to the horizon before them. The scenic views of Sin City add to the ultimate risk-taker experience afforded in Las Vegas. Beginner skydivers will enjoy their free fall with a tandem skydiving instructor, who is not only certified by the United States Parachute Association but likely also has experience that involves jumping in world championships.
That level of professional expertise is only to be expected from a company run by the parachuting power couple of Mike and Peggy Vetter. Brought together by the sport, they have accumulated more than 12,000 jumps between them.