If you only eat at restaurants, you won’t have to keep food in the fridge and you’ll have more room for the snowman you’re not ready to say goodbye to. Keep your kitchen empty and your heart full with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for an Italian meal for two (up to a $93 total value)
- $85 for an Italian meal for four (up to a $186 total value)
- Click to see the full menu.<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $19 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $27 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $10 value each)<p>
Gold and Pepper Italian Cuisine
With its dark, chocolate-colored walls and a dramatic lighting scheme that sends shadows sneaking around tables, Gold and Pepper Italian Cuisine's dining room could probably double as a theatrical stage. But as it stands, the real star of this show is chef Vieri Baldini, a culinary whiz who worked his way through the ranks of some of Venice and Barlcelona's most renowned establishments. Each of his gold dishes arrives at the table adorned with an actual 23-karat-gold leaf, which creates a wow-worthy presentation and makes diners kind of look like pirates if it gets stuck in their teeth.