What You'll Get
- $55 for Four Weeks of Classes (Up to $117)
Valid for following programs:
- Move with Music for ages nine months — 18 months
- Bronze Babies for ages 18 months — three years
- Mini Stars for ages 3 — 4 years
- Silver Stars for ages 5 — 6 years
- Girls and boys recreational classes for ages six and over
- Dancenastics for ages six and over
- Backhandspring class for ages six and over
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new students only or students that have not been enrolled in 12 months or longer. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be used in 4 consecutive weeks. Must start at beginning of class term; see schedule for start dates. Valid only at listed location. On-site registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gold Medal Gymnastics Centers
Gold Medal Gymnastics promotes physical fitness and character development in a wide variety of children's gymnastics classes. Since 1973, the fully outfitted facilities have provided training programs for youngsters ages 9 months to 18 years, regardless of experience or skill level. During recreational classes, students can master anything from the pommel horse and trampoline to vaulting and floor routines. Age-appropriate training improves strength, flexibility, and motor skills while teaching values such as perseverance and self-confidence. Additionally, the certified instructors train competitive gymnastics teams for boys and girls of varying age levels.