All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 29, 2017
· July 12, 2017
· June 6, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $37.50 for a four-week Move with Music session (ages 9-18 months) ($75 value)
- $44 for a four-week Bronze Babies session (ages 18 months to 3 years) ($88 value)
- $48.50 for a four-week Mini/Silver Stars session (ages 3-4 or 5-6) ($97 value)
- $58 for a four-week Girls and Boys Recreational session (ages 6 and up) ($116 value)
- $48.50 for a four-week Backhandspring session (ages 6 and up) ($97 value)
- $48.50 for a four-week Dancenastics session (ages 6 and up) ($97 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid for new students or students that have not been enrolled in 12 months or longer. Must be used in 4 consecutive weeks. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gold Medal Gymnastics Centers
Gold Medal Gymnastics promotes physical fitness and character development in a wide variety of children's gymnastics classes. Since 1973, the fully outfitted facilities have provided training programs for youngsters ages 9 months to 18 years, regardless of experience or skill level. During recreational classes, students can master anything from the pommel horse and trampoline to vaulting and floor routines. Age-appropriate training improves strength, flexibility, and motor skills while teaching values such as perseverance and self-confidence. Additionally, the certified instructors train competitive gymnastics teams for boys and girls of varying age levels.