IPL can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking clearer and smoother
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gold Perfection
Gold Perfection delivers minimally invasive cosmetic procedures with its modern facility and well-trained staff. This med spa rejuvenates clients' complexions with light therapies, skin-tightening lasers, and other therapies that can add volume to the face or sculpt the body. Gold Perfection uses the Nelly De Vuyst skincare line for many of its treatments.
- Wrinkle reduction: Anti-aging injections relax wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, and around the mouth.
- Classic facials restore a healthy, clear complexion with this custom, nonsurgical treatment that can reduce the effects of pollution and sun damage.
- PRP injections: The patient's own plasma is used during microneedling to promote firmer, more evenly toned skin.