Guests get to sample small-batch gin and vodka during a private tasting
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 15% off total purchase in the tasting room
- View the list of spirits available in the tasting room
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gold River Distillery
During the Prohibition years, Sacramento was said to be one of the easiest places to get a drink: the river system made the task of transporting moonshine much simpler, and many boats were turned into speakeasies. Even though the dry times ended with Prohibition in 1920, Sacramento County didn't allow spirit production for almost 100 years after. Opened in 2014, Gold River Distillery is the first distillery to open in Sacramento County after Prohibition, and its name is a way of honoring the captains who continued the libation tradition in the area.
Here's a list of the distillery's flagship spirits, each crafted in 160-gallon batches:
- Wheel House American Dry Gin
- Wheel House Sacramento Vodka
- Wheel House Absinthe Verte
- Wheel House Drowning Oak Corn Whisky
- Wheel House California Bourbon
- Wheel House Malted Rice Whiskey