All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Jessie Mill Guided Snowshoe Tour with Equipment for One Adult and One Child
- Jessie Mill Guided Snowshoe Tour with Equipment for Two Adults
- Overlook Guided Snowshoe Tour with Equipment for One Adult and One Child
- Overlook Guided Snowshoe Tour with Equipment Two Adults
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Please see website for available tour times / dates. Valid until the end of the 2016 / 2017 season. Walk-ups not accepted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gold Run Nordic Center
Every year from December to March or April, Gold Run Nordic Center transforms from a verdant golf course to a winter wonderland for adventurers of all skill levels. From cross country skiing to snowshoeing, the snowy landscape offers frosty, family-friendly fun of nearly every type. Here's a few suggestions for how you might spend a day or seven:
- Skiing: There's more than 30 kilometers of cross-country ski trails, including a mix of beginner, intermediate, and advanced paths. If you're gearing up to take on a more advanced trail than you've done before, they've got lessons and clinics as well.
- Fat Biking: Bicycles with snow-ready fat tires are available for rental at the pro house, and the mobile, person-powered vehicles may be taken out on almost all of the trails.
- Relaxing: After wearing yourself out in the powder, the clubhouse welcomes you to kick back around the majestic fireplace (and take advantage of the free WiFi).