All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19.50 for a one-month gym membership and two one-hour personal-training sessions for one person ($250 value)
- $33.50 for a one-month gym membership and two one-hour personal-training sessions for two people ($500 value)
Membership includes access to the following:
- Sophisticated cardio and strength-training equipment
- All group-fitness classes, valid at all locations
- Amenities, which vary among locations but can include pools, whirlpools, steam and sauna rooms, tanning centers, cardio movie theaters, and pro shops with fashionable workout gear
- Personal trainers who help exercisers get on the path to achieving their individual fitness goals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. New Customers Only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gold's Gym
Since its 1965 founding in Venice Beach, California, Gold's Gym has dotted the globe with more than 600 locations where professional athletes and exercise newbies gather under the umbrella of personal strength. Nearly 3.5 million Gold's members chart and aim for their fitness peaks, perspiring beneath the gaze of certified personal trainers or pedaling beside peers at cycling sessions. In a diverse lineup of group classes, patrons strengthen cores with Pilates, finger-paint pictures of ninjas in martial arts, and amp up heart rates in cardio routines. Many Gold's Gym locations stockpile futuristic amenities, such as cardio machines with individual iPod docks and televisions that help keep patrons motivated.