For our earliest ancestors, exercising meant outrunning a lion until it reached the point of exhaustion, then bench-pressing its sleeping body. Build muscle using nonliving weights with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a one-month gym membership for one person with two one-hour personal-training sessions (up to a $250 value)
- $32 for a one-month membership for two people with two personal-training sessions each (up to a $500 value)<p>
Membership includes access to the following:
- Sophisticated cardio and strength-training equipment
- All group-fitness classes, valid at all locations
- Amenities, which vary among locations but can include pools, whirlpools, steam and sauna rooms, tanning centers, cardio movie theaters, and pro shops with fashionable workout gear
- Personal trainers who help exercisers get on the path to achieving their individual fitness goals<p>
Since its 1965 founding in Venice Beach, California, Gold's Gym has dotted the globe with more than 600 locations where professional athletes and exercise newbies gather under the umbrella of personal strength. Nearly 3.5 million Gold's members chart and aim for their fitness peaks, perspiring beneath the gaze of certified personal trainers or pedaling beside peers at cycling sessions. In a diverse lineup of group classes, patrons strengthen cores with Pilates, finger-paint pictures of ninjas in martial arts, and amp up heart rates in cardio routines. Many Gold's Gym locations stockpile futuristic amenities, such as cardio machines with individual iPod docks and televisions that help keep patrons motivated.
88% of 165 customers recommend
“Great for a college student coming back to Seattle for winter break! Trainers are very nice and helpful and it's a very good deal”
“Very nice facility. Employees were very courteous and knowledgable. Looking forward to utilizing it for the month.”
“The gym on Broadway is expanding. The new facilities are great but construction can be a pain. It's still worth it. However, would really love longer hours on the...”
“The gym on Broadway is expanding. The new facilities are great but construction can be a pain. It's still worth it. However, would really love longer hours on the weekends. They close at 8pm on Sat & Sun!”