- $50 for one ticket to the “Pre-Valentine’s Spa Soiree” ($200 value)
- Saturday, February 13, from noon to 5 p.m.
Pre-Valentine’s Spa Soiree
- Services you can enjoy: massages, paraffin hand treatments, skincare consultations
- Workshop: do-it-yourself facial masks
- Special presentations: from six special guest speakers, covering everything from insurance coverage to self-branding to making your own homemade spa products
- Proceeds benefit: The Rhonda Walker Foundation’s “Girls into Women” program, which provides career, education, and personal development assistance for inner-city teen girls
Gold Standard Massage Clinic
Charmaine, who worked as a registered nurse for more than 10 years, is a licensed massage therapist and owner of Gold Standard Massage Clinic. Her clinic specializes in therapeutic massage that targets specific muscles and joints for injury prevention and pain management. She relieves tension with a variety of techniques, including Swedish and deep-tissue massage, trigger-point therapy, and hot-stone therapy with warm basalt stones. During sessions, clients can request silence or soothing music.